New Year, New Buzz

Nah, I don't need a new Buzz, I like the old one just fine. Oh, but look at this picture of Buzz when he was new! This is from the day I adopted him, about ten minutes after we got out of the car. My mom just emailed this to me. Look at how attached he already is!! And that snorgley-orgley belly!!!


Here he is a year ago, seven months old and such a puppy.




This year, Buzz grew to his full size (well, I hope, he's huge!)


He was neutered. It was awesome.


I got a new camera and started pointing it at him incessantly...he didn't mind!


In 2007, Buzz destroyed 4000 toys...


went on 8000 hikes...


made a million new friends...


and generally had a ball!


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

alicia marie said...

Happy New Year, Buzz BFO Fuzz, and to you, too, Food Lady!

-