twenty ten

Hello dear readers. I come to you today to let you know that Buzz is done with blogging. I started this blog as a personal little thing to record my growing puppy. And now Buzz is three, soon to be four. While he still bounces around like a puppy, after a few years of writing about him I feel like I've said it all. And while I will happily repeat myself to him (he gets a lot of "good boy" and "who's my favorite?" every day), I don't want to repeat myself here.

I'll still post pictures of dear Buzz on my Flickr photostream, so if you ever wonder what he's up to, you can check him out there.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rossiebug/


With sincere thanks,
Rossie

3 comments:

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

aww I will miss reading about Buzz!

Sare said...

Will miss reading about Buzz and your adventures. Sorry we didn't find your blog sooner, but good luck on the next chapter of your life.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

-