Uncle Scary swears.

That's just a warning, because he sent me the Mabel update I asked for, but it has swear words in it. It's our mom's fault, really, my older brother and I were not allowed to swear but Scary was because he "is so good at it!" Really. Oh, that quote is much better if you do it in an English accent (Granny has one). You can imagine how pleased my older brother and I were that the baby got to swear and we couldn't.

From Uncle Scary:
"Okay Mabel update:

A: She is very, very, very, smart
B: She is currently sitting on top of Sophie's head
C: She has mad social skills.
D: The devil lives inside her, DO NOT PISS HER OFF
F: she knows many commands, but not her name
E: She loves Castro and when he growls she wags her tail faster and faster
F: She learned about cats in one meeting. Yep, don't fuck with cats.Check.
G: she is very quiet but if she growls, well, there is satan again.
H: She has a huge mouth: Tennis balls easily fit there.
I: She is afraid of cars, joggers and bikers and will run in the opposite direction, sit and watch them.
J: She is going to see T.B.G. this week and going to the farm.
K, I gotta walk these fuckers."

Thanks dude. You really are good at swearing. : )

T.B.G. = "the big Grandma," who is really quite small. Not sure why we call her that. I think it has something to do with a Christmas stocking? Huh.

And the farm, well, you can read about that here.

No pictures, Castro doesn't like cameras. Remember?

Until next time!

No comments:

-