Perks

There are certain benefits to walking around with this cutie face at the end of my leash:


Today, that benefit was peaches:
Millions of peaches
Peaches for me
Millions of peaches
Peaches for free
(recognize those words?)



My neighbor gave them to me because he had 8 million on his tree. My neighbor, Bob, is very nice to me even though Buzz always jumps up on him. Buzz never jumps on Bob’s son. Mysterious.

Anyway back to the peaches!


I’ve already eaten many of the peaches raw.
I shared a slice with Buzz.


Buzz liked the peach.
He chewed it.
It was funny.

I have made and consumed Peaches Melba…


The recipe is from The Joy of Vegan Baking mmmm...homemade raspberry sauce....freshtastic peaches....

Tomorrow, I’m planning on making some Peach & Blueberry Strudel (recipe from the same book.) Depending on how many are left, I may even bake a pie!

Buzz thinks I should not make strudel or pie, he has another suggestion.


: )

3 comments:

Mary said...

Fark!!! Now I have Presidents of The United States of America in my head!! Arg! DAMN YOU!!


:-p

p.s. send me a peach! and Buzz, too!

Dana said...

The peaches look divine and your dog is adorable too!

dogzoomies said...

Mmm peaches. My dogs love fruit - they haven't found one they don't like yet!

-