Fish is the Wish

Today started off really BORING!!!!
FISH-06.JPG

And it just kept being BORING.
FISH-09.JPG

And then it was a little bit more BORING.
FISH-05.JPG

Then, the food lady reached into her bag of wonders and pulled out this!
FISH-17.JPG

I was very excited to see it!
FISH-18.JPG

The food lady told me to say please.
FISH-20.JPG

So I said “puhweeeeeeeze!” the only way I know how.
FISH-19.JPG


Then, I got the fishy and I went to town on it.
FISH-22.JPG
FISH-26.JPG
FISH-21.JPG
FISH-27.JPG
FISH-23.JPG
FISH-24.JPG


After 30 minutes, the fishy looked like this!
FISH-01.JPG

The food lady said we should give the fishy a break, so we went on a walk.
FISH-08.JPG


When we got back, she did not give me the fishy again. She took it out and she was going to give it to me, but then I jumped on her and acted all crazy. I am not allowed to behave that way so she put the fish away. Now, I’m back to being BORED. I wish I had remembered my manners, but sometimes it is hard to be good when there are fishes to be had!
FISH-03.JPG

No comments:

-